This weekend is going to be a busy one. I am thrilled to actually have two and a half days off work, but I have no intentions of relaxing during the daylight hours. This weekend will be dedicated to the projects I intended to have finished by, well, today and then some.
This will be a quickie post, because I am trying to get everything done before the long Labor Day weekend. And, oh yeah, only four posts next week guys, because on Monday I am helping my mom out by showing a house and then I am headed up to IKEA! It’s gonna get wild! That will be a fun post.
My Labor Day Weekend Get On This Already Palooza:
- Rip out narsty shower door and replace it with a bright and awesome shower curtain!
- Hosting my very last Pure Romance party…more on that later. With pictures!
- Decorate for the fall with some awesome ideas I found on Pinterest
- Prime and paint the living room cabinet…
- Seal the desk in the kitchen for a lovely gleam…
- IKEA trip…
- Watch “When Harry Met Sally.” It’s a tradition for September. My favorite fall movie.
With that being said, have a fabulous weekend! What are your plans?