I love Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches. They are so easy to make, and quite filling in the morning when you are in a pinch to get to work and can’t really make breakfast. But what happens when you run out of those little bits of Heaven? You can make your own, of course, and at work if you have a microwave handy.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 slice turkey bacon
- English muffin
- Slice of cheese
- Awesome egg sandwich maker I found at Target for less than $5. It’s pretty much the coolest thing I have bought for my kitchen ever!
- Pour the egg in the egg maker and put the egg maker in the microwave for 1 minute.
- While that is cooking, toast the english muffin.
- Once the egg is done, let it set up on the counter while the bacon gets nuked for 1 minute.
- Set the egg on the toasted muffin, and then top with the bacon and cheese.
- If you so desire, toast the entire sandwich just a little more for the cheese to melt.
Nutritional Facts: 245 calories, 7.5 g. fat, 28 g carbs, 15 g. protein
Have a great, easy breakfast recipe you would liek to share? I want to hear about it!