- 4 pounds chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can condensed low-fat cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 bag broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 package low-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- Hot cooked pasta (I used egg noodles)
- Toss chicken with olive oil. Sprinke the Italian dressing mix on top, mix, and place in slow cooker for 3 hours on low.
- Coat large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add mushrooms and onion. Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat until onions are tender.
- Add soup, broccoli, cream cheese, and sherry to skiller; cook until hot and cheese is melted. Transfer to slow cooker and cook for an additional hour on low, covered.
- Serve chicken over hot pasta.
Tip: Sprinkle a little parmesan cheese over the top for an extra zing. Salt and pepper to taste.