I hope your summer was good. How is your wife? I have been a mix of naughty and nice this year, so I will let you be the judge of which wins out. If I have been naughty this year, please forward gifts to my next of kin that has been “nice” OR, WHICH IS WHAT I’D PREFER to a family that really needs it. This year, Santa, was a good year. I started off the real estate business with my mama, and I have been blessed with a great mentor and “boss.” I have been able to touch so many people’s lives and having them in their homes for the holidays has made me so very happy.
The biggest thing that I want for Christmas this year, is to have my little sister home with us on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. She has been working so hard on getting into medical school and working at Trader Joe’s. She brings so much light into my life when I actually do get to see her. It would mean the world to me, Santa, if you could get her home in time for church on Christmas Eve.
But I know that you actually want to bring me something this year, so I have been thinking long and hard about this. Okay, I haven’t really given it a ton of thought, the ideas just come to me on a needs basis.
- A Nintendo Wii. We had one at one point in time…I am pretty sure my baby sister commundeered it and I haven’t seen it since. I have a ton of Wii dance/zumba games I really want to play at my house, but lo’ and behold, I don’t have anything to play them on! Woe is me!
- Adele’s 21 Album. As cliche as it sounds, this lady has gotten me through some major crap this year. I would love to have her power ballads in my car for down days.
- Young House Love book. I have been following their blog for the past year and they came out with this glorious DIY ideas book. I would love to have this for Christmas.
- Home Depot gift card. Santa, you know how much I have been working on my house. It would be great to have a little nudge in the right direction with the help of a gift card.
- An Apple TV. We have already been over this in a previous post. I am tired of watvhing shows on my computer. Ready to stream some stuff to my TV.
Okay, Santa, that’s really all I want for Christmas. Again, I really don’t need it, but it would be great to have. The only thing I really need is my family with me as well as my guy. This Christmas is going to be so much fun. And again, Santa, if I was too naughty this year, write me up for some coal and donate my gifts to a family who really needs it. I have taken care of some of the legwork for you. I adopted two little boys in cooperation with Santa’s Link to Kids based out of Charlotte. This is a great program that was started 20 years ago out of a policeman’s trunk and now provides thousands of children with a little something for Christmas morning.
Santa, please let anyone in the Charlotte area know about this great cause. It really warms my heart to be able to help each year. Find out more information here!
Okay, Santa, I am done. Happy Christmas! We will save the absolute best cookies for you!