Many of us think of our lives as boringly normal, while others live the high life. Take a step back, and take a look at your life as an outsider might. Now, tell us at least six unique, exciting, or just plain odd things about yourself.
- I have full-out conversations with my cat, Maddie. It gets crazy some points in time, because we will argue. And she usually wins! Clever girl. But she will wake me up first thing in the morning, say “good morning” to me. And of course, I reply. From there, we just chat away all day. Also, if she is in a particularly talkative mood and I am working from home, I will not get anything done that day.
- Tim and I have an ongoing game of punchbug. So everytime I see a punchbug, I have to yell out the color and punch whoever is in the car with me. Sometimes that means I have to punch myself. Going down the road I am pretty sure I look like someone who has tourette syndrom and a self-loathing issue. I am very serious about the punchbug game.
- Almost every time I go to show a house or list a house, I use the phrase “I could live here and be totally happy.” Mom believes that if this were to be true, I would be about $4 million in mortgage debt by now.
- I pick up random crap from the dumpsters in my neighborhood and turn it into interior design gold!
Today’s post…the laundry door.
The repurposed kitchen cabinets that are now my entertainment center
The random dumpster table that has now become by side table
5. I have music ESP. On certain days, especially when I am listening to my Pandora radio, I can predict what song is next. There was a big day when I got 3 in a row. It was freaky as all get out!
6. I don’t like relaxing. My idea of a relaxing day is buzzing around, doing chores, making errand runs, and working on the house. Tim attributes my sometimes grumpy/exhausted demeanor to my workaholic syndrome. I call it dedication.