Every now and then I run out of projects or anything in general to write about. Thank my stars for Sunday Stealing at Blogspot. This is the continuation of the 5000 question meme. I am learning a lot about myself in the process.
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? My mom gave me a hug and we both shook our behinds like happy dogs do. It’s a thing. A weird thing but a thing.
27. Do you have a lot to learn? I would hope so, otherwise my existence is null and void and you might as well zap me now.
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be? Hold my breath under water for longer than a minute, how to belly dance, and how to do magic tricks. Tim is really good at them. I lack the coordination. Actually, that pertains to all the three. Hm, maybe I should rethink one of them and just learn coordination.
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? How people make me feel.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? Laughter, communication, and a general love for the same music.
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die? Get married in my parents back yard, adopt, and write a novel.
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing? Erm…dying, dying, and dying.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? Human rights. It’s the one thing I get touchy about and unfriend people on Facebook over.
34. What does each decade make you think of: Of which decade do you speak? My life’s decades or the world’s? If we are going with my life span, I would say the 1980’s were really warm and then freakishly cold and I cried a lot, the 1990’s make me think of The Spice Girls for some odd reason, the 2000’s make me think of dark, dark things, like being a goth kid for a while, and the 2010’s make me think of The Treehouse. Growing up and being awesome! 🙂
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? I would say this one because I am here now.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? Too many to name. If I had to pick right now though, probably “Gimme Shelter” by The Rolling Stones. But just because it is stuck in my head. Nevermind…they did it with Lady Gaga.
I will amend it to “Love Reign O’er Me” by The Who.
That’s better. Roger Daltrey makes me happy. Anyone else think that if Gaga changes her body size she should actually change her clothing size? Just me? I love that she’s eating now but come on, if you’re a size 8 own it and stop wearing size 2’s.
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? The United States and I am the leader. Bow before me.
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? Okay, jokes aside about me being the leader? “Your wife isawesome.”
38. What’s your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? Hulu. Since I don’t have TV.
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? Hades. I crack bad jokes, too.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? I was a girl scout up until sophomore year of high school. I really should have finished.
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? I would rather fly, though I do prefer boats. But I figure the destination is more important than the journey here.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? Because the sky knows that blue is my favorite color and it also knows I can’t sleep without it being dark so it goes really dark. I love the sky.
43. What does your name mean? It means “morning” in German. It fits me well, I am a morning person.
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? The deeps of the ocean? Really? I would explore the ocean before space.
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
White: Alright (they don’t have the Power Puff girls episode on Youtube that popped into my head…the Beat All’s one…anybody?)
Clash: Of the Clans
Pulp: Fiction (Tarantino is the man)
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? In the world who is dead…these are horribly phrased questions. Dead person: Madeline Kahn. She is just the epitome of beauty, brains, and badass.
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? David Copperfield again.
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? When Harry Met Sally
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? My kindle to read and then a hammer to knock myself out.
50. Have you ever saved someone’s life or had your life saved? My dad saved me from drowning in a pool when I was five. I went under float and couldn’t get out. It has really sealed my fate of being scared of swimming in water I can’t control AKA oceans, rivers, pools with tarps on them.