I am stumped guys…I have done and redone this room over and over again and it still doesn’t feel right. I am in a constant state of trying to seek out the perfect “grown-up” luxe look for my master bedroom.
I know four BIG things that need to go:
- My side tables
- Those art pieces I bought back when I was 21
- The settee. I feel like it’s taking up entirely too much space
- The “bookshelf” I made out of a CD case
Some ideas I have for the room:
- Moving furniture around
- Investing in actual blinds (gasp)
- Painting the room a new color (it needs it anyway, I have several holes in the walls)
- Painting the closet
- Adding fun storage spaces
- Getting rid of that blank candle holder above the bed in favor of stenciling a design
Just from these photos, what do you guys think? I personally think a yard sale is in order…soon. 🙂 Spoilers…
Leave your comments below and send me a few inspiration links. I am going to walk through this with you all from the mood boarding to the final product.