Hey guys! So glad to be back, at least for the day. Things have been taking a turn for some major changes in my life, and instead of really sharing them, I have been rolling with it and seeing what they will bring me. But because of my lack of posting, I was actually on here for a whole of 5 minutes wondering what the heck I am supposed to do to share my thoughts. I really don’t know where to start so I guess I will just do a brief listy-loo to let you all know what’s up.
- Work is busy. The summer sales season is upon me, and I have been working on average about 5-7 days a week, sometimes whole weeks straight without a genuine break. But I am loving it, getting some new clients, learning some fun stuff, so there are no complaints there. Keep the business and referrals coming folks!
- Speaking of, I am working on obtaining my North Caroline real estate license. So I am going “back to school” to learn about the ins and outs of real estate “up North.”
- With my house practically being complete, I have run out of projects at The Treehouse. So Tim and I are working on some little things at his place. More posts to come on that.
- I went on vacation to Mexico with my family. I didn’t contract Montezuma’s Revenge, which was pure awesome-ness but I did come down with a mean sinus infection which lasted for about two weeks. I am finally recovered and moving on in my own fabulous way. Oh, and we picked up some new friends while we were there, too. So much fun to be had!
- On a sad note, our Ringo passed away in June. We had to say goodbye to him after about 5 months of keeping him going with meds and lots of hugs and kisses. But our sweet baby boy just couldn’t fight anymore and we couldn’t watch him suffer any longer. So we gave him the best final day possible and sent him over the Rainbow Bridge to be with his brother Milo.
- On a happy note, Tim and I adopted a dog. His name is Geddy, and he is a four year old japanese/jack russell terrier. Completely adorable and totally loved.
Well, that’s all I have for right now. Anyone want to know anything else, you know where to find me…in the comments section.